Book of Mormon/Evidences/Hebraisms/Chiasmus/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Brent Lee Metcalfe, "Apologetic and Critical Assumptions about Book of Mormon Historicity," Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 26 no. 3 (Fall 1993), 162–171.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Salt Lake City Messenger, no. 72 (1989).
- Sandra Tanner, “Chiasmus and the Book of Mormon,” Utah Lighthouse Ministry (2003).
- Daniel A. Vogel, “The Use and Abuse of Chiasmus in Book of Mormon Studies,” SL01374, presented at Sunstone Theological Symposium, Salt Lake City, Utah (2001).
- Earl Wunderli, "Critique of Alma 36 as an Extended Chiasm," Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 38 no. 4 (Winter 2005), 97–110.