FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Jesus Christ/Relationship to Quetzalcoatl/Further Reading
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- FairMormon Topical Guide: Quetzalcoatl FairMormon link
- Joseph Allen, "The White god Quetzalcoatl," Meridian Magazine, 2003.
- Brant Gardner, Quetzalcoatl: Papers
- Wallace E. Hunt Jr., "Moses' Brazen Serpent as It Relates to Serpent Worship in Mesoamerica," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 2/2 (1993): 121–131. wiki
- Jeff Lindsay, Overlooking the Obvious? Legends of Quetzalcoatl and Ties to the Book of Mormon
- John L. Sorenson, "The Decline of the God Quetzalcoatl" from Pressing Forward with the Book of Mormon, pp. 234-236
- Diane E. Wirth, "Quetzalcoatl, the Maya Maize God, and Jesus Christ," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 11/1 (2002): 4–15. off-site wiki
- Diane E. Wirth, "The Bearded, White God Is Everywhere—or Is He? (Review of: Fair Gods and Feathered Serpents: A Search for the Early Americas' Bearded White God)," FARMS Review of Books 12/1 (2000): 9–22. off-site