- 1 FAIR Wiki articles
- 2 Reviews of author's work(s)
- 3 Further reading
- 4 About FairMormon Join FairMormon Contact Donate Copyright © 1997-2015 by FairMormon. All Rights Reserved. Any opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods and services offered by FairMormon are solely those of FairMormon and not those of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. No portion of this site may be reproduced without the express written consent of FairMormon.
FAIR Wiki articles
These wiki articles address claims made by this author.
- First Vision accounts (Summary and index page)
- Religious revivals in 1820
- Early Smith family history
- Joseph Smith did not know if God existed in 1823
- Joseph Smith joined other churches
- Claims about the 1832 First Vision account
- Only one Deity appears in the 1832 account
- 1832 account doesn't mention new dispensation
- 1832 account doesn't mention a revival
- 1832 account doesn't forbid joining a church
- 1832 account doesn't mention persecution
- Motivation in 1832 account is different
- Different age provided in the 1832 text
- Claims about other members and the First Vision
- George Q. Cannon referred to "angels"
- Oliver Cowdery not aware of First Vision in 1834-35
- Orson Hyde referred to "angels"
- Andrew Jenson called personage an "angel"
- Heber C. Kimball denied the Father appeared
- Orson Pratt confused about "angel" or Father-Son
- George A. Smith said First Vision was an "angel"
- Lucy Mack Smith claimed "angel"?
- John Taylor's understanding of the First Vision
- Wilford Woodruff spoke of an "angel"
- Brigham Young said the Lord didn't appear
- Brigham Young never mentioned the First Vision
- Seldom mentioned in LDS publications before 1877
- Michael G. Reed, "Abanes's Revised History (Review of: One Nation Under Gods: A History of the Mormon Church)," FARMS Review 16/1 (2004): 99–110. off-site
- Craig L. Foster, "Doing Violence to Journalistic Integrity (Review of: "Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of a Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer)," FARMS Review 16/1 (2004): 149–174. off-site
- Richard Abanes
- One Nation Under Gods — (Index of claims)
- Becoming Gods: A Closer Look at 21st-Century Mormonism — (Index of claims)
- Inside Today's Mormonism (2007 re-issue of Becoming Gods)
- Will Bagley
- Fawn McKay Brodie
- Todd Compton
- Ed Decker
- Sally Denton
- Dan Erickson
- Norman L. Geisler
- Hurlbut-Howe affidavits
- Ronald V. Huggins
- Jon Krakauer
- Charles Larson
- Walter Martin
- McKeever & Johnson
- Rodney L. Meldrum
- Brent L. Metcalfe
- Christopher Nemelka
- Linda King Newell and Valeen Tippetts Avery
- Richard N. Ostling and Joan K. Ostling
- Grant Palmer
- Bruce H. Porter
- B.H. Roberts
- D. Michael Quinn
- Early Mormonism and the Magic World View — (Index of claims)
- "LDS Church Authority and New Plural Marriages, 1890–1904"
- The Mormon Hierarchy: Origins of Power
- The Mormon Hierarchy: Extensions of Power — (Index of claims)
- Same-Sex Dynamics Among Nineteenth-Century Americans: A Mormon Example — (Index of claims)
- George D. Smith
- Carol Whang Shutter
- September Dawn (film)
- Simon G. Southerton
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner